Energy Efficient Roofing
As a pioneer in energy efficient roofing, Platinum knows installing this kind of system is more than just putting on a white roof. We are certified with all major manufacturers and utilize the latest in sustainable products and practices. Platinum works with you to create a system
within your budget that will put money back in your pocket month after month.
“Roofing isn’t about just stopping leaks, it’s about maximizing energy efficiency.”
Platinum is very experienced in a complete range of systems, including:
- Acrylic Fluid-Applied – We are specialists in this latest technology: the polyester reinforced white acrylic fluid-applied roof, also known as a “cool roof.” Applied over an existing one, it extends its life and provides reflective characteristics that help lower the overall temperature of a building.
- Fiberglass Shingle – Replacing organic shingles with fiberglass ones as the latter are lighter and have a better fire rating.
- Cedar Shakes – Platinum also offers traditional organic cedar shingles for a natural look.
- Traditional Hot Asphalt – We use a crew of experienced applicators for proper installation of all hot asphalt systems.
- Single Ply Membranes – We install a wide range of single ply membrane materials that include PVC, TPO, and EPDM, all with warranties.
We also provide the following general services:
- Maintenance – Regularly maintaining components that are constantly exposed to the elements will help lengthen your system’s life.
- Roof Inspections – We perform a thorough, informative evaluation of any existing system and provide highly detailed reports
- Emergency Service Calls – We are on call 24 hours a day, every day, even holidays!
- General Roof Repairs – We also offers general repairs, including new roof penetrations, flashings for screen, and mechanical or solar system supports.
Roofing is one of the top energy efficiency projects for owners who wish to demonstrate their commitment to the environment, reduce operating costs, and achieve LEED or Energy Star status.
Some of the value added benefits of installingenergy efficient roofing are:
- Return on investment of 1–10 years typical
- Decreased heating and cooling costs
- Reduced HVAC maintenance and repairs
- Increased building health
- Improved building efficiency
- Improved worker productivity
In addition to lowering the impact on the environment, reducing your carbon footprint and reducing your operating costs; greening your system can also help you qualify for additional rebates, tax credits, and incentives.